We have purposely designed our high-quality products so that they can grow with both your child and your family. Because we stand by our product, our stroller is covered by three years structural warranty starting from the day it was purchased, including an extended one-year warranty by Baccani New Zealand. Please have the proof of purchase, order number, and serial number available when you contact us. Warranty is available only in New Zealand.
Note: Baccani warranty is not transferable and therefore can only be invoked by the first owner.
What is covered with a warranty?
• All manufacturing defects in the chassis, frame, and the wheels
• All parts of the harness of the product
Warranty cannot be claimed in the event:
• If you have made or arranged for modifications or repairs to be made without written permission from the Baccani service team
• Defects resulting from negligence or an accident
• Damage to the product caused by normal wear and tear
• Incorrect mounting or installation of third-party parts that are incompatible with the product or repairs carried out by unauthorized persons
• Damage to push bar or canopy due to normal daily use
• Holes and tears in the tires
• Customer dissatisfaction with the product due to weight, functionality, colour, or design
• If the customer failed to present evidence of the defect.
• If the pram purchased was a demo product, a showroom item, an expo demo, or was purchased at a discounted rate in any form by the customer
Baccani reserves the right to stop manufacturing a particular model, colour, fabric, or accessory in the case Baccani will replace a part with a similar part color or fabric during the warranty period.
The pictures shown on this website are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the exact appearance, color, size, shape, or texture of the actual products. The products are subject to availability and may vary depending on the region, store, or online platform.